I got an award! YAY! The lovely and talented Miss Tara at Haute Lunch presented me with the Kreative blogger award:
THANK YOU, and, as customary, I'll present 10 facts about myself and pass this along to 10 awesome bloggers:
1. I've been tap dancing since I was two, and I'm currently an apprentice with a professional tap company in Chicago. Fingers crossed they'll bring me on as a full company member!
2. Alpacas are my favorite animal. I know it seems weird, but they're so sweet, and they make really good pets. Should I ever find myself living on a large plot of land, I plan to buy two and name them Laverne and Shirley.
3. I won't eat at restaurants that I feel have gross names. e.g. Macaroni Grill, Sweet Tomatoes, Applebees
4. If you google my name you'll see pages of blog and tap dancing mentions and then a bunch of serious press releases and PR stuff. Even though both of these things are me, it looks like they're from two different people who probably wouldn't be friends.
5. I love petting zoos and feeding ducks.
6. I love food, but I'm not sure you could consider my a foodie. Maybe a food-all?
7. I generally hate reality TV shows that make crazy people into celebrities, but I LOVE the Bad Girls Club.
8. When I text people, I use correct grammar and punctuation. But then sometimes I feel pretentious, and I go back and make it less grammatically correct.
9. I like babies, but I'm sort of afraid of them. There weren't many babies around when I was growing up, and I wasn't allowed to go near my baby cousins, so I'm not quite sure what to do with them. And I prefer not to hold newborns. What if I drop them?!!!!
10. I truly love living in Chicago, and I love writing about everything our amazing city has to offer!
Here are the 10 Kreativ-with-a-'K'-minus-the-'e' bloggers I'm presenting this award to:
- Married in Chicago
- Little Girl Big World
- A Perfect Pairing
- Breakfast at Toast
- Loving the Little Things
- Chicago Street Style
- Man, Wife and Dog
- A Lovely Escape
- Chicago Cuisine Critic
Happy blogging!!! :)